PositiveSingles.com - the best and anonymous Herpes dating site!

Local Herpes Dating in Your City



Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 19, 2013


CDC estimates that there are 776,000 people in the United States get new herpes infection annuallyAbout 85% of them do not know they infected by Genital herpes.

USA vs. New York with genital herpes:

USA: one in five adults in the United States has genital herpes. 
New York: One in four adults living in New York City has the virus that causes genital herpes.

Genital Herpes Affects 25% of New Yorkers

Read more at Herpes Bulletin: Genital Herpes Affects 25% of New Yorkers (http://www.herpesbulletin.com/genital-herpes-affects-25-of-new-yorkers/)

Genital Herpes Affects 25% of New Yorkers

Read more at Herpes Bulletin: Genital Herpes Affects 25% of New Yorkers (http://www.herpesbulletin.com/genital-herpes-affects-25-of-new-yorkers/)
Genital Herpes Affects 25% of New Yorkers

Read more at Herpes Bulletin: Genital Herpes Affects 25% of New Yorkers (http://www.herpesbulletin.com/genital-herpes-affects-25-of-new-yorkers/


Genital Herpes Affects 25% of New Yorkers! Related comparison for New York:

women were more affected than men (36% compared with 19%

Read more at Herpes Bulletin: Genital Herpes Affects 25% of New Yorkers (http://www.herpesbulletin.com/genital-herpes-affects-25-of-new-yorkers/)
Women were more affected Genital herpes than men: 36% compared with 19%
36% compared with 19%

Read more at Herpes Bulletin: Genital Herpes Affects 25% of New Yorkers (http://www.herpesbulletin.com/genital-herpes-affects-25-of-new-yorkers/)
African-Americans compared with whites: 49% vs. 14% 
Homosexual men compared with heterosexual men :32 % vs. 18%


In recent years, online herpes dating sites is very popular in STD field. Especially Positive Singles, it gets the most votes on the internet. Users mention PS is not only a herpes dating site, but also a support group to herpes people. It was founded in 2003, already has 700000 members and it's still growing. 

Doing a search On Positive Singles

 I am very surprise that I can get about 30000 female users in New York in the search results, and about 25000 male profiles.  Among these profiles, 80% female profiles have their photos, and about 90% male profiles have more than 5 photos in their profiles. 

And about 80% (I think the number should be higher)are living with genital herpes (HSV-2), and 60% are living with more than two kinds of STDs, such as Gential herpes and HPV. 


If you are genital herpes infected and located in New York, I recommend it to you! Good luck!


                         Start Local Herpes Dating in your area!  Go to visit Positive Singles now!
 



 PositiveSingles.com - the best, most trusted and largest anonymous STD dating site in New York!

Here you find your herpes match near New York.. Services included are New York Herpes Dating, New York Herpes News, New York Herpes counselor, New York Herpes personals, New York Herpes blogs and  etc.
 

Herpes dating in Ohio             
Herpes dating in California         Herpes dating in Frorida


6 comments:

  1. Russell Robertson ...
    There has been progress in Dr AKHIGBE's herbal medicines which have become safer in the treatment of diseases; I suffered and died of herpes for two years, until I came across Dr AKHIGBE on the Internet, I message him through his e-mail drrealakhigbe@gmail.com and tell him my problem, he assure me with full encouragement to cured me of herpes if i drink his herbal merdicine cure [HMC] and follow his instruction, for two to three weeks i will be free. we both agree . He sent it to me through UPS express delivery. Dr Akhigbe herbal remedies have helped me cured my herpes disease. I was once a victim and am given a living testimony here, and I am restored now by Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine { YES IT IS REAL}.
    It is therefore become easier to take or drink herbal medicinal cure. often need in most of the first-line cured, herbal medicines now included in curing diseases . DR AKHIGBE also treats or cure other diseases like; HIV / AIDS, DIABETES, CANCER, HERPES, ALS, HEPATITIS A and B.etc do please get your cure by emailing him at drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatapp +2348142454860. GET YOUR HERBAL AND GET YOUR FREEDOM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Dr. Itua, Traditional Herbal Practitioner in Africa, Have cured for HIV which is extracted from some rare herbals. It is highly potential to cure AIDS 100% without any residue. Dr Itua herbal medicine has already passed various blogs on how he use his powerful herbals to heal all kind of diseases such as. Herpes, HIV, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Epilepsy, also his herbal boost immune system as well. I'm telling this because he uses his herbal medicine to cure me from hepatitis B and HIV, which i have being living for 9 months now with no side effect. The Herbal Medicine is just as good when drinking it although i have to use rest room after drinking it which I do not really care about because i just want to get the virus out of my body, I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone sick out here to contact Dr Itua with this following information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Or Call...+2348149277967.
    He might be late to respond because he always busy with patent, but he will surely get back to you with positive response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Karem really happy that i have been cured of (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2) with the herbal medicine of DR. AKHIGBE HERBAL CENTER, i have been suffering from this disease for the past four years without solution until i came across this email (drrealakhigbe@gmail.com) on the internet of a herbal doctor who have cure so many people of herpes virus with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he sent me his herbal medicine through Dhl courier services delivery and direct me on how to use it, i also follows his instruction for use and he ask me to go for a check up after three weeks and which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this DR. AKHIGBE HERBAL CENTER who is ready to help people anytime any day. to all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this DR. AKHIGBE HERBAL CENTER and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid person that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me. he is really a great man contact him now. with this email: (drrealakhigbe@gmail.com) or you can contact him +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete
  5. Herpes is a serious and recurrent condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by US doctors, but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbalist who cures people of herpes virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be afraid that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, infections, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate and 100 percent works. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.
    CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiness is all i see now big thanks to Dr. Ubarlo from West Africa (NIGERIA), I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease herpes Virus for the past 2 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks have been my hobby not until this blessed day, I was searching through the Internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ubarlo. from West Africa (NIGERIA) helped someone in curing his herpes Virus . quickly I copied his Whatsapp Contact: +2348119508814 just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did,he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal medication, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just contact him by Email: at drubarlohome@gmail.com whatsapp him on +2348119508814 HIS HAVE THE CURE TO THIS FOLLOWING DEADLY DISEASE [1] Ischemic heart disease [2] Cerebrovascular disease [3] Lower respiratory infections [4] Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [5] Diarrhea diseases [6] Trachea, bronchus, lung cancers [7] Tuberculosis [8] Diabetes mellifluous [9] Hypertension heart disease [10] HIV/AIDS

    ReplyDelete