PositiveSingles.com - the best and anonymous Herpes dating site!

Local Herpes Dating in Your City



Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

STDs In California On The Rise

California reported 160,293 cases to CDC.

California herpes dating

California ranked 2nd highest among the 50 states in cumulative reported AIDS cases.

California ranked 9th among 50 states in syphilis infection.

California ranked 21st among 50 states in chlamydial infections.




Syphilis cases in the California jumped by 18 percent from 2010 to 2011. According to new data released by the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), 5 percent increase in chlamydia cases and a 1.5 percent increase in gonorrhea cases. 

In California,  STD rates among African Americans continue to be strikingly high, especially in
comparison to the other racial groups.



On the #1 Community for STD Dating and Support, Positive Singles, you will get 1000+ female profiles by these items: California, women, aged from 24-25.
Among them, 80& are living with HSV-2 (herpes type 2, usually genital. 

                          Check out The #1 Herpes Dating Site in California!


PositiveSingles.com - the best, most trusted and largest anonymous STD dating site in California!


Here you can start your Herpes dating in California. The feature you can enjoy are: California Herpes dating, California Herpes online chat. You can meet California Herpes singles near your area, check Herpes dating stories in California, and also you can check the herpes news in California.

3 comments:

  1. But Dr. Itua, Traditional Herbal Practitioner in Africa, Have cured for HIV which is extracted from some rare herbals. It is highly potential to cure AIDS 100% without any residue. Dr Itua herbal medicine has already passed various blogs on how he use his powerful herbals to heal all kind of diseases such as. Herpes, HIV, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Epilepsy, also his herbal boost immune system as well. I'm telling this because he uses his herbal medicine to cure me from hepatitis B and HIV, which i have being living for 9 months now with no side effect. The Herbal Medicine is just as good when drinking it although i have to use rest room after drinking it which I do not really care about because i just want to get the virus out of my body, I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone sick out here to contact Dr Itua with this following information.
    Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com
    Whatsapp Or Call...+2348149277967.
    He might be late to respond because he always busy with patent, but he will surely get back to you with positive response.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herpes is a serious and recurrent condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by US doctors, but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbalist who cures people of herpes virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be afraid that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, infections, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate and 100 percent works. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.
    CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +2348152855846

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes simplex been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr ubarlo but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr ubarlo, then i contacted him through his email when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for check up after one weeks of taking the medication. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for check up a , to my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 3weeks to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through Herpes HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B, Diabetes, Cancer reach him through Email drubarlohome@gmail.com OR add on whatsapp +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete